Print Page | Contact Us | Report Abuse | Sign In | Register
File a Complaint
Share |

Registering a Complaint

The Florida Department of Health takes the well-being of the citizens of the state very seriously. If you feel that a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist or Audiologist has acted against Florida Statutes, or an individual is providing Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology services without an active license, you are encouraged to report this information to the Department of Health. 

The Department of Health investigates complaints and reports involving health care practitioners regulated by the department and enforces appropriate Florida Statutes. Action which may be taken against health care practitioners is administrative in nature. 

FLASHA cannot assist any individual with filing a complaint against a practitioner.  Neither FLASHA nor the Department of Health can represent you in civil matters to recover fees paid or seek remedies for injuries. 

Click here to Register a Complaint