FLASHA Advertising Options
FLASHA utilizes a combination of direct-mail, social media, email marketing, and website advertisements to communicate with their over 1,000 members.
As a member benefit, FLASHA Members enjoy certain privileges in communicating, and interacting with, other members. The association has also determined that these privileges will be made available to non-members as appropriate.
The information below provides a Prospectus regarding advertising options available.
Website, Social Media, and Email Communication
FLASHA members, as well as those subscribing to regular updates, enjoy complete access to the website communication, email marketing updates, receive the FLASHA Forum Newsletter, as well as access FLASHA social media accounts and groups.
Individuals wishing to contribute content for these channels is restricted to FLASHA members, and is also restricted based on Association policies. Please review this Prospectus for more information.
Members and non-members who are a part of our social media network may create postings regarding relevant professional, informational, or other non-commercial topics for the purposes of frank discussion within the spirit of sharing professional expertise and networking. Posts of a promotional nature (posts that promote a particular product, vendor, business, program, course, or anything considered marketing and promotional in nature), regardless of content, are restricted, and are governed by the policies within this prospectus.
FLASHA members receive complete access to view job openings, and post new openings within our Social Media Channels, via our website, and through regular direct-mail or email communications. This is an added benefit to members, and is available at no additional charge.
Members can access the online job bank at anytime by entering the log in credentials to the FLASHA website.
Non-members may access the online job bank, view open positions, and post jobs through our website or through social media channels for a certain period of time. Non-members may communicate job openings via subscription policies. Access subscriptions will allow non-members to view the FLASHA Job Bank, Post Open Positions, and receive regular communications from the association for a specified period of time.
- 30-day access – provides access to view current job bank openings, and to post relevant job openings for a period of 30 days. The cost of this access is $10.00.
- 60-day access - provides access to view current job bank openings, and to post relevant job openings for a period of 60 days. The cost of this access is $20.00.
- 90-day access - provides access to view current job bank openings, and to post relevant job openings for a period of 90 days. The cost of this access is $25.00.
Continuing Education Unit Courses (CEU) postings can be advertised via the FLASHA website, the FLASHA Forum, and through various social media channels. CEU Courses co-sponsored by FLASHA will be advertised through our website, free of charge on our Global Education Calendar.
For all other CEU Course advertisement, FLASHA will charge the following:
- Members may post CEU Course Advertisement on the FLASHA Website and Global Education Calendar for a fee of $15.00 per course.
- FLASHA reserves the right to deny any request it feels that the content is not appropriate and/or beneficial to its members, or licensees in general). This includes the initial posting, which will be on the Global Education Calendar from the date of payment through the date of course.
- FLASHA will also allow for one Social Media post advertising of the CEU Course.
- FLASHA allows non-members to advertise CEU courses, according to the same policies for non-members.
- Non-members may advertise CEU Courses for a fee of $25.00 per course.
Additional Social Medial Posts
Additional social media posts, or "re-ups" may be purchased by both members and non-members.
- No more than one advertising post may be purchased every 7 calendar days.
- FLASHA reserves the right to deny any member or non-member from purchasing additional social media posts.
- Prices for additional social media posts are a follows:
- Members: $5.00 per additional CEU Social Media Marketing Post.
- Non-members: $10.00 per additional CEU Social Media Marketing Post.
Commercial or other Promotional Product Advertising
FLASHA understands the need and want of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Professionals throughout Florida to advertise commercial programs, products, and services.
For advertising other than Jobs or CEU postings, FLASHA allows for regular promotion of commercial or private programs, products, or services to occur via social media channels, as well as through other media channels as deemed appropriate (this could include, but is not limited to, the FLASHA Website, the FLASHA Forum, official FLASHA eBlast Communications, etc.). To that extent, FLASHA has established the following policies regarding commercial or other promotional advertising:
- FLASHA Membership benefits include a discount for advertising to the more than 2,000 individuals that subscribe to our regular communication channels.
- FLASHA reserves the right to deny any request for advertising.
- FLASHA does not endorse, support, condone, or otherwise condemn, nor provides any guarantee to, any advertising issued through official association channels. All advertising will carry this statement.
- FLASHA reserves the right to determine which media channels are appropriate for the advertisement submitted based on the content. However, the association guarantees that at a minimum, advertising blasts for Commercial or other Promotional Advertising will be distributed through a one-time Social Media post to FLASHA followers, and will receive a one-time mention within the FLASHA Forum.
- Members may purchase advertising blasts for Commercial or other Promotional Advertising at the rate of $15.00 per one-time advertising placement.
- All policies described above for members will apply for non-members.
- Non-members may purchase advertising blasts for Commercial or other Promotional Advertising at the rate of $30.00 per advertising placement.
Permanent Advertising, Semi-Permanent Advertising, and Ongoing Sponsorships
FLASHA understands, values, and respects the contributions of our many ongoing partners, many of whom contribute each year to the association through their involvement and sponsorship with our annual convention.
We have many opportunities to feature your organization prominently through our website, through our many regular events and programs throughout the year, through our ongoing communications with our members, as well as through social media. Some of these options include:
- Rotating banner advertisements, featured prominently on our website.
- Regular mentions and promotions through our regular eBlast Communications, through our newsletter, the FLASHA Forum, and through our Social Media Channels.
- Opportunities to sponsor events beyond our Annual Convention, including our webinar series, our online CEU catalogue, association communications and other tools and resources provided to our members.
With options ranging from $500 to $5,000 and more annually, we are confident that we can maximize your advertising budget effectively to create the greatest return on investment (ROI) possible. No matter your available budget, we can work together to create an advertising campaign that will work best for your organization.
We welcome a frank, open and honest discussion at how we can, as an association, partner effectively with your organization to reach a mutually beneficial arrangement. Please contact our office for more information.
Ready to Advertise?
If you are ready to purchase advertising credits for Jobs, CEU, or Promotional activities, please let us know! We are ready to accommodate your needs.
- IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO ADVERTISE A JOBS POSTING:
- If you are a member, simply log into the FLASHA website and visit the jobs board section. You will be able to view and post job openings. If you post a new job opening, FLASHA will automatically post the vacancy throughout FLASHA social media channels within 48 hours.
- If you are a non-member, and would like jobs board access, simply visit our Membership Page, where you can register for 30, 60, or 90 days job board access to view and post jobs.
- IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO ADVERTISE ANYTHING ELSE:
- Our website will allow you to submit details and purchase your advertising postings. Our Online Store will allow you to purchase advertising opportunities, submit your content, and provide any additional details necessary.
- If you are a FLASHA Member: You MUST log into the FLASHA website first, with an active member account, in order to receive the member pricing outlined within this prospectus. If you are unable to log in, or you feel your membership status is in question, please contact our office BEFORE purchasing any advertising options (Note: advertising credit purchases are final. If you purchase any advertising options, and it is later determined that you could have purchased them with a member discount, we will be unable to process a refund of the difference between member and non-member pricing).
- If you are NOT a FLASHA Member: That's okay! You can still visit our Online Store, complete the online purchase agreement, and submit your payment. Your advertising will be posted within one-business day (24 hours) of successful purchase.
- IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PERMANENT OR ONGOING ADVERTISING:
- Permanent, semi-permanent, and otherwise ongoing or regular advertising and sponsorship opportunities (outside of advertising and sponsorship opportunities for our Annual Convention) are handled on a case-by-case basis.
- We have a dedicated staff that is solely responsible to working with advertisers and sponsors wishing to conduct ongoing advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Please click here to send us an email, and we will reach out to you within 48 hours to discuss your objectives and your desired goals, and how we can create an advertising package to meet your needs.