Please note the following steps to complete the webinar. At each step, you will be prompted to log into the FLASHA website if you have not already done so.
1) Download the CEU FORM and scan/email it back to Dr. Robin Edge, VP for SLP Practices at email@example.com. Title your file with your last name and the course number. (The course number is located at the top of the form). Receipt of this form prior to November 30, 2019 is required in order for your CEUs to be processed.
2) Review the webinar recording here.
3) Take the webinar quiz assessment. You can click the assessment link below the webinar video to access the quiz. A passing score of at least 80% correct is required to receive CEUs for this course. (You may take the quiz as many times as you need to make the passing score.)
4) Download the session evaluation form. Complete this after you complete the webinar. Please send your completed session evaluation form to Jennifer Westmoreland, firstname.lastname@example.org. The evaluation form can be accessed here.
CEU REPORTING: IMPORTANT
To receive CEUs for this webinar, you must submit your ASHA CEU form and pass the webinar quiz by the reporting deadline. The final reporting deadline for this course in 2019 will be November 30th.
CEUs will be reported periodically through the end of the availability of this recorded Webinar course. The reporting periods include:
- June 30, 2019 (reporting period for all completions prior to June 29th)
- September 30, 2019 (reporting period for all completions prior to Sept 29th)
- Following November 30, 2019 (reporting period for all completions prior to Nov. 29th)
What this means for you: If you complete the course, pass the webinar quiz/assessment, and submit your ASHA CEU form prior to one of the reporting dates, your CEUs will be reported on that date. For example, if you have taken the course after the September 30 reporting date, then your CEUs would be reported on November 30th. Please understand that the typical turnaround is 30--45 days for your CEUs to show up on ASHA or CE Broker registries.
FLASHA Board Members are checking for webinar completions weekly. Within 1-2 weeks of completing the webinar, you can access a record of your credits earned through your member profile on the website. To access a copy of your earned credits, log into your FLASHA profile on the FLASHA website and navigate to "Manage Profile", "Professional Development". Once your credits for this webinar have been approved, you will be able to view and print or save a copy of your completion receipt for your own records.