For the first time ever, FLASHA is providing a unique opportunity for convention exhibitors, businesses affiliated to the fields of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology, or even individuals to get in front of and promote your business, product, program or service to our attendees.
Our Session Sponsor Program allows you to pick and choose on a first-come, first-served basis individual sessions to sponsor. With more than 80 sessions available, we have ample opportunities for you to sponsor one or one dozen sessions and interact with our members.
For a small sponsor fee per session, your company or organization will:
- Welcome attendees to the session, introduce yourself and describe your company through a 90-second elevator speech at the beginning of the session.
- Have the pleasure of introducing the session speaker to the attendees, reading the speaker bio.
- Upon conclusion of the session, thank the speaker and give a 60-second recap of your organization, and be available to answer any questions during session break.
- Have the opportunity to provide any handouts, flyers or give-aways related to your company to session attendees (45 to 120 individuals, depending on session) at the start of, or upon conclusion of, the sponsored session.
- Company name listed as session sponsor on all convention materials, including the program and session signage.
- Company logo listed in the “Session Sponsors” advertisement in the convention program, the convention mobile app, and on the association’s website,www.flasha.org.
- Free CEU reporting for the sponsored session for one unregistered company representative (representative must meet CEU attendance eligibility guidelines).
Sponsorship is easy, and affordable! Each session on the FLASHA program is labeled as either a Tier 1, Tier 2, or Tier 3 session. Tiers are assigned based on a number of factors, including (but not limited to) the maximum number of attendees the session can accommodate, the popularity of the speaker and/or content, as well as location on the session schedule:
- Tier 1 Sessions: $75.00
- Tier 2 Sessions: $100.00
- Tier 3 Sessions: $125.00
Any individual, organization, or company may elect to sponsor one or more sessions based on availability, and sponsorships are sold on a first-come, first-served basis, and no requirement exists for exhibitor registration or FLASHA membership in order to sponsor a session.
If an organization wishes to sponsor 10 or more sessions, a discount of 10% will apply. Volume discount only applies to one overall company (not subsidiaries or affiliated divisions). Only one company name and logo may be provided, however materials may be customized at your discretion.
Added Benefit for Currently Registered Exhibitors
As an added benefit for our already registered exhibitors, you will have first choice in purchasing session sponsorships. Currently registered exhibitors have priority choice in participating in this program until June 8th, 2018. After that date, the program will be available publicly to all individuals, regardless of exhibitor status, convention registration status, or membership affiliation.
Furthermore, as an added perk, if you purchase a session sponsorship before June 6th, 2018, you will be eligible to receive an early bird discount of 20% of session sponsorship cost (offer may not be combined with volume discounts).
- Due to the anticipated demand for this opportunity, and the first-come first-served nature of sponsoring sessions, once purchased, session sponsorship fees arenon-refundable.
- Session sponsorshipsmay only be purchased online and paid for using a credit cardthrough our online system. Due to the high demand and limited availability of this unique opportunity, we are unable to hold sessions while waiting for mailed payment, or accept purchase orders.
- You must provide your company logo no later thanFriday, July 6, 2018to be included in convention program.
- If you elect to provide any handouts or give-aways, the cost of those items, along with the logistics of their production, delivery and setup in the session room is the sole responsibility of the session sponsor.
- At the conclusion of the session, session sponsor is responsible for gathering and disposing of any remaining or unused company literature or give-aways.No company literature or other materials may be left in the session room.
- If you elect to sponsor a session, but are unable to attend, a FLASHA representative will, upon request, read a prepared statement about your organization.
- If you sponsor a session and are unable to attend, but still would like to provide literature, materials or give-aways to the session attendees, FLASHA will setup those materials for you for a $25 administrative fee per session.
- All costs for the materials, including shipping and delivery, are the responsibility of the sponsor.
- Materials must be received at FLASHA Headquarters no later than Friday, July 13, 2018, or shipped directly at the cost of the sponsor to the Naples Grande for delivery no earlier than July 23, 2018 and no later than July 25th, 2018.
- FLASHA assumes no responsibility for materials that were lost in transit, or inappropriately received.
Simply review the 2018 FLASHA Annual Convention Schedule Grid and identify sessions which you may be interested in sponsoring. Sessions are labeled with their pricing tier. Once you have selected a session (or sessions) to sponsor, visit the FLASHA website and browse the online store.
If the selected session(s) are not sponsored, they will be available for purchase. Complete the online Sponsorship Registration Form, add the session(s) to your shopping cart, and check out online. Once payment is received, the session is confirmed and will not be available to anyone else for purchase.
Once you purchase a session sponsorship, we will provide you with a suggested script for the speaker introduction, and will provide the speaker bio and speaker promotional materials so you can market your sponsorship through your own individual social media.
We hope you enjoy this new, unique and affordable sponsorship opportunity designed to increase your visibility with convention attendees.